Mining operations are not easy to balance – extreme hot or cold temperatures, dusty environments, and a commitment to both productivity and sustainability. Lets face it, when you’re equipment is in the shop – even for routine maintenance, you’re not drilling, excavating, hauling, crushing or sorting.
Thermal-Lube has the ability to provide the analytics to determine what components of your current engine oils, hydraulic oils, and other lubricants are degrading the fastest and custom designing a multi-grade synthetic oil and/or a re-additization option to help extend lubricant life, reduce waste and increase productivity. Even more, we can provide synthetic biodegradable oils to help you meet your environmental responsibility and sustainability commitments.
- Extend your lube service intervals and keep your machinery running in the most aggressive work environments with custom blended synthetic oils and greases.
- Continuous improvement – optimize your lubricant formulation for long life with complementary oil analysis and re-formulation.
- Re-additize your lubricant to extend its operating life or consider real time condition monitoring for critical applications.
- Reduce your working capital by consolidating oil and grease inventory with multi-purpose and multi-grade alternatives.
- Environmental Stewardship – Reduce waste and demand on primary resources by maximizing lubricant life.
- Environmental Protection – Use biodegradable lubricants to protect the natural environment in sensitive operations.
- Compliance – Thermal-Lube’s biodegradable oil changeover validation service ensures third party contractors are in compliance.
- Drilling Equipment
- Diggers, Shovels and Excavators
- Dozers and Loaders
- Hauling Equipment and Trucks