CHLORINE- AND PHOSPHOROUS-FREE SYNTHETIC METALWORKING FLUID
XL5301 is a synthetic based metal-working fluid that has been found effective in very difficult forming, cutting, and drawing operations.
XL5301 is different from other commercial extreme pressure (E.P.) agents in that it does not contain phosphorous or chlorine additives, which have been classified as toxic to the employees, and the environment.
XL5301 will not stain most ferrous or non-ferrous metals, and provides excellent rust and corrosion inhibition.
• High load carrying capability.
• Superior anti-wear properties.
• Excellent resistance to oxidation.
• Excellent rust inhibition.
• Low odour.
• Removed by vapour or solvent degreasing.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ALUMINUM