SEMI-SYNTHETIC FUEL ADDITIVE
HIGH PERFORMANCE TWO-CYCLE ENGINES
XL8375 is an all-weather semi-synthetic oil designed for use year-round in applications and equipment including snowmobiles, outboards, chainsaws, lawnmowers, motorcycles, etc.
XL8375 meets requirements of both the Boating Institute of America (BIA) and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) specification TC-W3.
• Recommended for both water- and air- cooled engines.
• Formulated to blend with any gasoline or alcohol pre-mix or injector system.
• Designed to reduce friction and aid fuel economy.
• Extends engine life.
• Burns cleaner to reduce exhaust pollution.
• Eliminates carbon build-up to prevent spark plug fouling.
• Provides superior rust and oxidation protection with excellent seal compatibility.
• Low temperature service. Pour point of -35°C.
• Can be blended up to 100:1 ratio.
• Does not gel.
• Will not block filter.
Follow equipment manufacturer’s recommendations for mixing proportions.
|FUEL:OIL MIXING RATIOS|
(follow equipment manufacturers’ blend ratios)
|ml Oil per 5 litres of Fuel||715||500||315||250||210||155||125||100||65||50|
|Fl. Oz. Oil per USG of fuel||18.3||12.8||7.9||6.4||5.3||4.0||3.2||2.6||1.7||1.2|
|Product Code: XL8375|
|SAE Grade||40 / 30|
|Flash Point (°C)||163|
|Fire Point (°C)||193|
|Pour Point (°C) (ASTM D-97)||-46|