WATER SYSTEM TREATMENT
XL6385 functions as a protective corrosion inhibitor and scale suppressant. It helps to keep water systems free from corrosive attack and harmful insulating deposits that may occur within non-treated systems.
• Is compatible with ethylene-glycol-based anti-freezes.
• Will not affect non-metallic materials in engine cooling systems.
• Protects all ferrous and non-ferrous metals in water systems from corrosive attack.
• Provides cavitation-erosion protection.
• Extends equipment life and reduces maintenance time and costs.
• In liquid form for simple addition directly to the water system.
• Treated water does not cause dermatitis or other skin conditions diluted.
|Completely Soluble in Water|
pH (100% concentration)
pH (1% concentration)
To assure a clean system, free from corrosion and scale deposits, add one litre of XL6385 to 72 litres of water as an initial treatment. A makeup dosage of 1% by volume of system capacity should be added every 500 to 1000 operating hours for open-bath type systems.
• Handle like any alkali. Avoid contact with skin. Do not take internally.
• Product may be stored up to one year.