COOLING SYSTEM TREATMENT
XL6375 functions as a protective film-forming corrosion inhibitor and scale suppressant. It helps to keep truck, bus, stationary and marine engine cooling systems free from corrosive attack and harmful insulating deposits that would affect design heat transfer efficiency and engine life.
• Compatible with ethylene glycol based anti-freezes. Does not affect non-metallic materials in engine cooling systems.
• Protects all metals in automotive and marine engine liquid cooling systems from corrosive attack.
• Provides cavitation-erosion protection.
• Prevents overheating by keeping engines free from heat-absorbing sludge and mineral scale deposits.
• Extends equipment life and reduces maintenance time and costs.
• In liquid form for simple addition directly to the engine cooling treatment.
• Treated water does not cause dermatitis or other skin conditions.
|Completely Soluble in Water|
pH (100% concentration)
pH (1% concentration)
To assure a clean system, free from corrosion and scale deposits, add one litre of XL6375 to 72 litres of water as an initial charge. A makeup dosage of 1% by volume of system capacity should be added every 10,000 – 15,000 miles for line-haul trucks or every 250 operating ours for low-mileage trucks, stationary or marine units. There is no harm from over-dosage.
Handle like any alkali. Avoid contact with skin. Do not take internally. Product
may be stored up to one year.