FAST-DRYING FILM LUBRICANT WITH MOLYBDENUM
XL2355 offers excellent extreme pressure dry film lubrication. This specially processed long wearing molybdenum disulfide coating air dries at room temperatures in approximately ten minutes, and offers superior performance at high temperatures and heavy loads.
• Low coefficient of friction
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates, especially metals.
• Thin film – 0.003 to 0.005 in. (0.008 to 0.013 millimetres).
• Excellent release properties.
• Minimum surface pre-treatment.
• Easy application.
• Fast room temperature cure.
XL2355 can be applied to all substances not affected by the fluid component. Compatibility with seals, gaskets, and plastics should be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
|XL2355 (as supplied)|
|XL-2355 (when cured)|
|Coefficient of Friction:||0.23 (static)|
|Service Temperature (°C / °F):||315°C / 600°F|
|Intermittent Temperature (°C)||350°C / 660°F|