FAST DRYING FILM LUBRICANT
XL2350 offers excellent extreme pressure dry film lubrication. This specially processed long-wearing molybdenum disulfide coating material air dries at room temperatures in five to ten minutes.
• Low coefficient of friction –
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates, especially metals.
• Thin film – 0.003 to 0.005 in. (0.008 to 0.013 millimetres).
• Excellent release properties.
• Minimum surface pre-treatment.
• Easy application.
• Fast room temperature cure.
XL2350 can be applied to all substances not affected by the fluid component Trichloroethylene: stainless steel, copper, alloys, rubber and plastics.
|XL2350 (as supplied)|
|Shelf Life:||One year|
|XL-2350 (when cured)|
|Coefficient of Friction:||0.23 (static)|
|Service Temperature (°C):||315|
|Intermittent Temperature (°C):||660|