Everything from road building, harvesting, extraction, loading and processing makes forestry an extremely complex operation – especially when trying to minimize the environmental impact; and the service shop is not always around the corner either. The fluids like synthetic and biodegradable oils and greases that make your equipment run need to be optimized for long life, durability and in some cases environmental sustainability.
Thermal-Lube’s forestry lubricants can be customized for your specific operation. Consolidate lubricants and extend their lives to increase productivity and reliability while reducing waste while considering biodegradable lubricants where appropriate.
- Fire resistant and water-soluble products for an added level of personal and environmental safety.
- Extend your lube service intervals and keep your machinery running in any climate with custom blended synthetic oils and greases.
- Continuous improvement – optimize your lubricant formulation for long life with complementary oil analysis and re-formulation.
- Re-additize your lubricant to extend its operating life or consider real time condition monitoring for critical applications.
- Reduce your working capital by consolidating oil and grease inventory with multi-purpose and multi-grade alternatives.
- Environmental Stewardship – Reduce waste and demand on primary resources by maximizing lubricant life.
- Environmental Protection – Use biodegradable lubricants to protect the natural environment.
- Compliance – Thermal-Lube’s biodegradable oil changeover validation service ensures third party contractors are in compliance.
- Chain saws
- Feller Bunchers
- Processing Equipment