To formulate the best lubricants, Thermal-Lube has developed leading analytical technologies. The basis of most of our Analysis Systems is Fourier Transform Infra-Red (FTIR) Spectroscopy, which allows for quick and accurate “fingerprinting” of any sample. Because each chemical compound has a unique spectral fingerprint, we can identify contaminants, determine additive depletion, and other common analyses.
Thermal-Lube’s Analytical Products include:
- Intuitive UMPIRE PRO software configured for our customers application requirements
- Stand alone oil analysis systems for fast, easy and accurate analysis of lubricant samples.
- Continuous Oil Analysis and Treatment (COAT) systems for continuous real-time additive replenishment in process applications
- Continuous Fuel Dilution and Analysis (CFDA) to determine fuel dilution in gasoline and diesel engines
- Emission monitoring systems for vehicle fleets
Additionally, Thermal-Lube’s analytical technologies have been adapted and implemented with quality control of alcoholic beverages, chocolate milk production, and even kidney stone analysis.
Click on any of the product categories to learn more.